CORE H20 Block Technology protects the tent, rainfly, doors, and windows by pairing sealed seams with water repellent fabrics. The advanced venting system uses the back wall vent to draw in cool air from the ground while the adjustable panels and vented rainfly provide air flow through the tent keeping you comfortable all season.
Setup is simple with color-coded fiberglass poles and sleeves.
- Block Out Technology – Blocks 90% of Sunlight
- Center Height of 66”
- Sleeps 6 or fits 2 Queen Air Mattresses
- Taped Seams and Water-Resistant Fabrics
- Simple Setup with Color-Coded Poles
- Removable rainfly
- Wall storage pockets keep items neat and off the tent floor
- Electrical cord access port (port is fully closable when not in use)
- CORE H2O Block Technology and air intake vent
- Includes tent, rainfly, tent poles, tent stakes, and carry bag
- Tent Dimensions: 11′ x 9′ x 66″
- Pack size: 9″ x 9″ x 28″; Pack size weight: 17.2 lbs
Attention California Residents WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Tris(2-chloroethyl) phosphate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The product can be shipped to continental US only. Shipping cost is included into the price.
There are no reviews yet.