Terrestrial and Astronomical Telescope F300 70M
The telescope is compact and lightweight. It is suitable for camping and hiking, it’s easy to take the telescope anywhere. The quality is perfect.
- BEST Telescope for Kids& Beginners!
Telescope meets all the needs of beginners, and the kids’ astronomical journey begins from here! Equipped with 3X Barlow len and two eyepieces, H20mm and H6mm, kids can get magnification of 15X to 150X. Whether it’s watching stars and moons at night or observing planets, telescope is the best helper for kids & astronomy beginners.
- Large Aperture.
70mm aperture and 300mm focal length provide more lights and clearer images, even beginners can get clear images. The bigger the aperture, the bigger the field of vision, and the clearer the image.
- Wireless Control.
Telescope set includes one smartphone adapter and one Wireless camera remote to explore the nature of the world easily through the screen and take amazing images.
- Easy to assemble& dismount.
We have a full set of paper and video Installation Guidelines. Don’t worry about any installation problems. Even for first-time users, kids&beginners can install it themselves without any tools.
Remove all of the pieces from the box and lay them out so you can clearly see them. Check that you have all parts. Keep the box for storage, or if you ever need to return the telescope for service.
1) Always start viewing with your 20mm. eyepiece. This is your low power eyepie ce and its wide viewing field will make it easier to locate objects. By the way, you will notice that stars, when seen through your telescope, still look like points of light. This is because they are so far away. Even the largest telescopes show stars only as bright points.
2) Once you have located an object and the view is clear you may wish to change to the high power eyepiece. You will notice that your object looks bigger, but not as bright as seen with the 20mm. eyepiece. This is normal. If the viewing conditions are not good the high power image may not appear sharp or stable. If this happens, switch back to the 20mm. eyepiece and try the high power eyepiece another night. You can also achieve higher power by inserting the 3X Barlow lens between the telescope and either eyepiece. This triples the available power.
Your telescope is a dual purpose model. It can be used for astronomy, as well as for viewing objects on land. When viewing terrestrial objects you will want objects to appear both right-side up, and correctly oriented left to right, just as you see them with your eyes.
To achieve correct orientation you will use the Image Erector that is supplied with your telescope.
1) Remove the diagonal from your telescope.
The 3X Barlow lens and the Image Erector. To use either of these accessories remove the eyepiece, insert the de-sired accessory into the tele-scope’s eyepiece holder, then insert the eyepiece into the open end of the accessory.
2) Insert the image Erector into the focuser. Then insert the 20mm. eyepiece. When you look through the telescope you will find that the image you see is right-side up and properly oriented.
3) For more magnification remove the 20mm. eyepiece and replace it with the high power one.
Free shipping. Estimated Delivery: usually comes 30-45 days. worldwide.
There are no reviews yet.